An urban oasis two steps from the Vaudreuil train station.
Onze de la gare, a project in the heart of a unique, visionary urban development.
Your Last Chance to live at Le Onze de la Gare.
With its class and unique character, Le Onze de la Gare offers you prestigious and refined condominiums with open living areas, full-sized windows, state-of-the-art interior finishings and unobstructed views over the horizon.
Offering open living spaces that are both functional and warm, the project's last two buildings offer condos with a comfortable living environment in a contemporary setting:
- 47 units per building on five floors offering with one to three bedroom condos ranging from 600 to 1,592 square feet
- Elevator, indoor and outdoor parking spaces
- Commodious boutique-hotel-style lobby
- Fitness room, outdoor swimming pool, outdoor fire-pit lounge areas, and reception hall
THE PROJECT'S LAST TWO BUILDINGS ARE ON SALE NOW
BUILDINGS IV AND VI : OCCUPANCY FOR FALL 2019 OR 2020.
1 bedroom condos starting from 170,900$ +tx
2 bedroom condos starting from 196,900$ +tx
3 bedroom condos starting from 270,900$ +tx
Note: Indoor and outdoor parking available for an additional cost.
ONZE DE LA GARE
Le Onze de la Gare is a new urban-style condominium project of over 525 units in 11 buildings over 3 phases in Vaudreuil-Dorion. The 11 contemporary architecture buildings are built around an interior courtyard and designed to offer an incomparable quality living environment. The project’s location offers convience and comfort, with the Vaudreuil commuter train station, a stone’s throw away.
Le Onze de la Gare lifestyle offers many advantages:
• An outdoor heated salt-water swimming pool
• Outdoor lounge area with fire pits
• Entirely equipped gym
• Reception hall furnished with a full-sized kitchen
• A prime location facing a commercial centre featuring boutiques, restaurants and
• A 5 minute walk to a new multi-sports centre and the Vaudreuil commuter train station
3169 de la Gare blvd
Vaudreuil-Dorion, J7V 0L5
Monday to Wednesday: noon to 7pm
Thursday and Friday: closed
Saturday and Sunday: noon to 5pm
News related to this project
The Montreal Gazette - 20 / 11 / 2018 URSULA LEONOWICZ Currently,…
Groupe Quorum is proud to have participated to the financial contribution for…
Groupe Quorum is pleased to have contributed to the success of the…
Video of the Onze de la Gare Phase 3 Open House event…
The Vision Le Onze de la Gare, the largest residential development in…
Quorum Onze de la Gare Development Project: An interactive event featuring the…
Founded by Guy Laporte and Peter Cosentini, Groupe Quorum has become one…