Built with a cement-steel infrastructure, an industrial-style concrete ceiling and steel columns, the project team succeeded in preserving this building’s distinctive elements from the late 1940s, while transforming the interiors to reflect the needs of modern living.
This popular Montreal neighbourhood has one of the most remarkable industrial reputations in the history of Canada. First industrialized by the tanneries, an incredible industrial diversification took place between 1860 and 1940, bringing an influx of foundries, textile manufacturers, chemical factories or food consumption. The Henri Condominiums project is the next step in the rich historic continuity of this booming neighbourhood.
The feeling of well-being one feels at home is based as much on the little details as on the overall layout. That’s why Group Quorum ensures nothing is left to chance. Each unit is planned from A to Z with the goal to deliver an absolutely refined result.
- 1 to 3 bedroom condos, studios and penthouses
- Mezzanine in some units
- Interior parking available
- Storage lockers available
- Concrete and steel building
- Private balconies or terraces
- Abundant fenestration
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ area and firepit lounge
- Bicycle racks
- Landscaped interior garden
- Gymnasium and clinic located on the commercial ground floor